Monday, April 20, 2009

Glam Gloves..

Saw a pair of these dish gloves on a friends blog and I just had to make a pair for my Mama.. I made the pink check pair first.. Too cute..Oh, it was so much fun and soo very easy..  I just measured the width of one glove, then cut the fabric double that plus 4 inches.. Sew the ends together and fold in half with right side facing out.. Baste all around.. Now pin the cuff to the glove and make the box pleat.. Sew the cuff to the glove.. Now turn the cuffs up .. Cut a piece of lace about 10 inches long and hand gather it.. Make a tight circle.. Attach it to the glove by sewing a button on top ..  Wa la.. Glam Gloves..  Just in time for Mama's birthday.. 

1 comment:

Jennifer Juniper said...

My sister in law almost bought these in a boutique. I told her we could make them. The pair she saw were pink with a gem glued to the ring finger like a diamond!

Stopping by from SITS!