Saturday, April 4, 2009

Vintage pillowcase Apron..

Ok, I must say that since browing thru the new Apron~ology magazine I have come to look at aprons in a new and different way.. Making treasured pieces like this vintage pillowcase I have had for years and just could not throw it away, into a new treasure..  It was discoloured and torn, but still very lovely to me.. So, I was inspired to cut the end with the most embroidery on it, and use it in a new apron.. The pink dot was the perfect match.. Even had enough of the pillowcase to cut out the cutest poctets ever...And then finished it all off with a ruffle of tulle.. Like it? I Love it! Ooohh! This apron makes me feel all dressed up.. I think my MoMo would love it too.. Hope ya'll enjoyed this first installment of my Apron~ology series..lol... This one was soo much fun to make, there's surely more to come.. (wink)  Happy sewing..

1 comment:

Fake cake said...

Hello Cat!

You sewing sooo many beatyful things:)
I like pink colour so much.

HUGS LOtta