Thursday, April 9, 2009

Pink Polka Dot Apron..

Hey ya'll, I am soo excited about this apron.. Why? You ask.. Well, just google aprons and you will see what I mean..lol.. In a rainbow of colours.. This is a very popular apron style right now, as it is not 'Your Grandmother's Apron'.. Doesn't it look like a cute dress? Feels like ur wearing one..lol.. And no pockets.. Hmmm I'll have to do something about that.. Maybe put them in the sideseams.. Ok, the skirt needs some adjustments in the back, not liking the way it hangs.. I do love the way the bodice turned out.. And the brown trim with the pink polka dot.. Luv it !!  Just wanted to share my latest creation.. I'd love to hear what ya'll think?  What colours would ya like to see it in? I'm working on a Purple with Black trim..  Yummy...   Happy apron makin'...

7 comments:

Ter said...

hi, thanks for your comment on my blog. I wasn't sure which one I should reply on, so hopefully you'll see this. :)

I wish I could sew...someday....??

Pattie said...

I like this apron Yay polka dots!

Shari from Big Yellow Farmhouse said...

This is a great apron! Love the style and can never get enough of polka dots!

daysease said...

i LOVE this apron. simply love it!!!

MDtripmom said...

Hey Paisleycat! I'm visiting from SITS and you've got some neat stuff here. I do not have a clue how to sew so it's fun to see how others share their talents. Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Hi there, never been to your site before - stumbled here via google...anyway I saw this apron - LOVE IT. I remember my Grandmother always always wore an apron when she was cooking and doing crafts with me. It brings back good, no great memories. I never thought I'd wear an apron, but this one is beautiful...I'd wear that! lol. Great job! P.S. Do you do make them for kids or do custom orders?

Vivayne said...

I love this apron,it's so cute, are you selling the pattern?